Tues/Wed/Thursdays: 10 AM – 6 PM
Fridays: 12 PM – 5 PM
Saturdays: 10 AM – 5 PM
Digital services are available 24/7
- In-Person Pickups:
- Visit the Library at any time during our open hours!
- We no longer require patrons to wear masks when visiting the Library, but support the use of reasonable precautions according to personal preference
- Curbside Pickups:
- You may put books on hold either by signing into your library account via the online catalog (click here for instructions) or by calling the Library at (203) 393-2103 during open hours to request a title
- You will receive an automated email from the LION Consortium (email@example.com / be – Bethany/Clark) letting you know when a book you have put on hold is available for pickup (do not reply to this alert)
- If you would rather receive a phone call from the Library, please call during open hours or speak to a librarian while visiting in person
- Books available for pickup will be placed in bags labeled with your last name, which can be found on the left side of the side entrance foyer, on a table or cart
- Feel free to come inside and return books at the the main desk!
- You can also place returns in either of the two book drops, located to the right of the Library’s side entrance